Tuesday, October 05, 2004

God is Not a Republican.


040813_petition_large, originally uploaded by mizm_sf.

Remember this terrific Sojourners ad? Remember how I fantasized about getting it into the my old hometown paper? Well, Sojourner's is asking for financial help to place this ad in several key "battleground" regions in the US. One of the regions is Toledo, Ohio. Last I heard, the were aiming for The Blade, which is read by folks in many of the surrounding communities, including those who read The Courier. If you can cough up some change to help with this effort, go to this secure site, select "Toledo, OH" from the drop-down menu, and donate whatever you can!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good prompt -- I'm so happy with the leadership that Sojourners has provided in this effort. I added a widow's mite to the collection for the Blade placement, and here's hoping it happens! AC

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home