Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Home again, home again

Lovely to see all of my dear friends and family in the east and midwest, but gracious, it's nice to be back in the July nip of San Francisco! My flight was much less eventful than this guy's (which I linked to before but which seems worth reflecting upon in light of Congress's continued infatuation with the Patriot Act), although I was mysteriously tagged as an "unaccompanied minor" on my return flight. Attendants at both connecting gates took one look at my 42-year old self and declared, "clearly you are not a minor." Clearly. In any case, I'm in the all-too-chronic state of "catching up," but will smack particularly attention-getting items up here. For example, David Sirota on the DLC, and Frank Rich's terrific "Eight Days in July."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home