Friday, September 09, 2005

Their beautiful minds

I have long suspected that the only way the Bush women can remain Bush women is with the aid of heavy medication. And almost every time one of them speaks publicly, I'm more convinced of this. I've been sitting on this link for two nights, so you've probably long since seen it: Barbara ("why should I waste my beautiful mind") Bush toured the Houston Astrodome and told NPR that most of the evacuees "were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them." This was after she said, "What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas." Why is that scary, Barbara? (I'm curious to know why some versions of the story deleted the phrase "which is sort of scary.")

1 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Heavy medication, indeed.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home