Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Things that make you go "hmmmm"

I turned 43 on Monday. My mother wonders how she could have a 43 year-old kid; I got a card from a friend who reflected with amusement that we've known each other over 25 years, now; and a younger colleague who asked me what living in Phoenix was like - when I stipulated that I was there in 1989-1991 - scoffed "oh, that's so long ago!"

And now I learn that it's been 12 years since the last Kate Bush album - which I still enjoy?! Is that really possible? A new one is (finally) due out November 8!

(Yes, there are probably more important things to blog about. Thank heaven for my sensible co-blogger abc. And I'll get some more stuff up here later tonight.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Someday you'll rich and famous and old like me.

;-)
B

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home