Monday, June 19, 2006

I-80 Blogging

Didn't mean to "go dark" for so long. I tried to log on last weekend to mention that I was hitting the road for awhile, but Blogger was down. I haven't had internet access since! We've logged 3200 miles since last Monday, on a long trip out I-80 from San Francisco to (in this order) Pennsylvania, Ohio and (still to come) Indiana, and Iowa. Then we'll head south and west through Kansas City, the Texas panhandle, New Mexico, AZ and back to SF. I wanted to add photos today, but the new digital Kodak Z740 keeps dozing off before the pictures download, so I need to dig up a universal card reader and try to download that way. I was looking forward to a little I-80 photo-blogging. To the best of my ability, I'm ignoring the news, but I'm reading the good old Findlay Courier this morning and probably won't be able to hold my tongue for long. Meanwhile, peace and all good!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your travels take you through Nebraska!!!! -MJR

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home