Saturday, December 03, 2005

Me and my avatar

If you're a Yahoo user, you were greeted this week with a mysterious "create your avatar" (update: link restored) feature when you logged into your mail box. I ignored it, until I saw that LutheranChik had some fun with it. She inspired me. (It was a pleasant break from The Abuse of Casuistry.) So here I am in Yahooville.


OK, now add 25 years, 25 pounds, and gray "highlights" instead of bronze. Strike the blue eye shadow: I believe that blue eyelids should occur only on certain birds and fish. Then imagine the black and white dog as brown, and wearing a St. Francis medal instead of a "Jeep" collar.


(Bear, the dog I'm holding in this picture, is no longer with us. But Baxter, front and center, is!)

See! That's not such a stretch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home